In Sweden we have a Midsummer tradition that says you should pick seven different kinds of flowers and put them under your pillow to dream about the person you will live the rest of your life with. If you already tried it several times, but never succeeded, be calm! IoT and the new technologies can help you meet THE RIGHT ONE tomorrow…
- Take on your smart clock so you are well prepared for the evening. In it you can, among other things, see the restaurants located near you (if you want to leave the party), and if they have available tables. Would the night continue to your hotel room, you can impress by locking up your room with the clock -awesome huh?
- Make sure you wear a smart shirt that can read your body’s signals. Rising pulse and you start sweating? Sneak to the bathroom to freshen up…
- Still nervous? A glass of wine could help you relax. Choose the best for the occation with Sommelier application.
- Steal her/his Aviy Q headphones and see what music you should focus on; talk about, play, dance to.
- Make sure you stay hydrated to avoid dehydration (you don’t want to miss the chance to meet the love of your life due to dehydration) -use the smart cup Vessyl that knows and tracks everything you drink.
- Impress by throwing a Hexoplus camera up in the air –woho! Midsummer Eves competitions can be filmed and the evening you met and fell in love will be immortalized forever.
- When dusk falls, make sure you are visible! Remember that there is something called beautiful wearable tech; dresses and clothes that glow in the dark with help made from fiber optic material that are lit up by LEDs.
Still no luck? Download the Tinder app and see if there are any singles around…